100% Whole Grain Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bundt Cake

Sorry for the lack of activity during the last two weeks. I was sick, twice, and the second time there was some incredibly nasty virus involved. I’m well enough to at least be online, so here I am again!

And I’m back with this. This chocolate bundt cake has got a tunnel of raspberry cream cheese filling and a healthier ganache that’s a snap to make. And the texture? Pretty much perfect. Very moist and dense, but not toodense. Dense as in brownie-like dense. And just plop some raspberries on top for decoration!

If you don’t like raspberries, you can leave them out, have a plain cream cheese filling and add strawberries to the top. I had vowed off bundt cakes for a while after re-making this cake time after time, but now I quite like the strawberry idea and think that there might be another bundt in my near future. :)

For the recipe, head on over to Good Life Eats! It’d make a great Valentine’s Day or any day dessert.

And I’ll be back on Friday with some cheesy rolls for your Super Bowl party! (provided I don’t get sick again ;))

18 comments on “100% Whole Grain Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bundt Cake” — Add one!

• Mrs Deer says
    February 10, 2013 @ 8:02 pm

Delicious! And so beautiful!

• Loretta E. says
    February 1, 2013 @ 4:47 am

That stinks you were sick! Twice, no less. Hopefully you got some much-needed rest and have fully recovered.

If it wasn't so expensive to ship something over here, I'd request that you send me this!

January 31, 2013 @ 9:46 pm

This cake is so pretty! The ganache especially catches my eye. Yum!

January 31, 2013 @ 9:15 pm

This looks SO good and I love the raspberry filling – i'm a huge raspberry/chocolate fan so this is pretty much my ideal dessert. YUM!

• Carla Walker says
    January 31, 2013 @ 6:51 pm

This looks amazing Erin! I hope you feel better soon (You know I can relate right now) and I cant wait to see your cheesy rolls tomorrow!

• cookies and cups says
    January 31, 2013 @ 4:25 pm

Oh yes. YESSS. This is so great!

January 31, 2013 @ 2:09 pm

Oh wow, looks so rich! Hope you are feeling better!

• Becca says
    January 30, 2013 @ 11:02 pm

Yay! I'm so glad your back. I was starting to wonder where you were. I kept looking at my blog feed just to make sure I hadn't accidentally skipped any of your posts. This cake looks really fudgy and delicious!

• Carolyn says
    January 30, 2013 @ 5:22 pm

Looks amazing! Love the layer of raspberry cheesecake!

• aimee @ shugarysweets says
    January 30, 2013 @ 5:19 pm

Oh this looks amazing!

• Kammie @ Sensual Appeal says
    January 30, 2013 @ 4:36 pm

omg, omg, omg, omg. I am in love. I need this in my life! I pinned it to your page because you deserve all the credit in the world this baby! Getting the recipe now! :) :)

• Erin replies to Kammie @ Sensual Appeal
      January 30, 2013 @ 6:45 pm

That's so nice of you! Thank you. :) I hope you like the cake! It's a little bit of an effort if you want the raspberry part but otherwise not so fussy. :) Thanks again for the nice comment!

January 30, 2013 @ 4:20 pm

I love the chocolate sauce, so thick and luxurious looking :-). I just made something similar for a tart topping with Greek yogurt as well and we love it!! I am glad you are filling much better. Glad to have you back.

• Erin replies to eatgood4life.blogspot.com
      January 30, 2013 @ 6:40 pm

Aww, thank you! :) And where's this tart at? I haven't read blogs in a while. I hope you post it soon! Sounds good. :)

• Regina @ SpecialtyCakeCreations says
    January 30, 2013 @ 4:06 pm

This bundt cake looks awesome. Totally have to head on over to see how you get the filling inside.
    And I am glad to hear you are feeling better :)

• Erin replies to Regina @ SpecialtyCakeCreations
      January 30, 2013 @ 6:39 pm

Thank you! All you have to do for the filling is pour it over the batter. It automatically sinks to the bottom (or I guess top?) Really easy! And again for the concern. :)