The giveaway is closed. Thank you to all the participants! Congratulations to Eligonma!
I’m so excited to be working with Albion Fit to bring you this giveaway! Albion Fit is a women’s fitness and swimwear shop offering high-quality, high-performance, and high-style items for the fashion-conscious active female. And they’re here to offer one lucky winner the products of their choice for up to $100 and with free shipping! The following pictures are just examples of the products I especially like. There’s so much more to chose from on the website!
Everything looks so comfy and cute! I have a lot of trouble getting motivated to exercise but I have a feeling that having some of these outfits would help get me started.
I love that this hoodie has thumbholes and looks so feminine! All of mine look like they belong to Mr. Texanerin (maybe because I stole most of my hoodies from him ;))
And look at these swimsuits! Have you tried shopping for a flattering yet not totally revealing swimsuit in the last few years? It’s nearly impossible. But now Albion Fit’s got you covered!
Shipping is normally free starting at $100. But for this giveaway, even if you get something for less than $100, shipping is free. So that’s $100 worth of stuff + free shipping. Pretty neat, huh?!
And even if you don’t win, Albion Fit has given all of us a $10 off coupon! The code is texanerin10 and it’s valid until 3/1/2013.
Leave a comment on this post stating your favorite item from Albion Fit. You can change your mind later on should you be the lucky winner. :)
Optional Additional Entries:
You can do any or all of the following additional entries for even more chances to win. Just be sure to leave a separate comment on this post for each entry. If you already do either one of the following, they still count!
- Like Texanerin Baking on Facebook
- Add me on Google+
- Like me on Twitter
- Subscribe to the Texanerin Baking RSS feed (Google Reader or email subscription or whatever your preferred method is)
- Follow me on Pinterest, where not only do I pin yummy food, but also cute animals that will make you smile :)
- Entries must be submitted by Thursday, January 24 at 11:59pm EST. A winner will be randomly chosen and will be emailed shortly after the closing of the contest.
- You must include your first name and a way to contact you with every comment. If you don’t, then I can’t contact you if you win. The winner has 72 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen. So check your email!
- Sorry, but US only.
Now on to the recipe!
I put these balls together in 5 minutes. I started off with a mission to make a super healthy protein-packed snack, but then I just had a hankering to add chocolate. So there’s chocolate. You can leave it out if you want, but really, why would you do that? The coconut is subtle, but I still wouldn’t recommend these for people who don’t like coconut.
And look! I got a macro lens so that I can take close up pictures. You know how I feel about texture shots. :)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Balls
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready in:
- Yield: 30 1" balls
- 1 cup (88 grams) traditional or rolled oats (non contaminated oats for a gluten-free version)
- 1 cup (2⅓ dl) shredded or dessicated coconut
- ¼ cup (28 grams) Dutch-process cocoa powder
- ¾ cup (192 grams) natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup (80 grams) honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ - ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Squeeze the mixture into balls. It'll be very crumbly but you should be able to manage. If it's not working, put the mixture in the microwave on half power for 10 - 15 seconds and see if that helps.
- Store in the refrigerator or at room temperature.