White Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Truffles
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready in:
- Yield: 24 balls
- 8 ounces (225 grams) frozen raspberries, thawed
- 120 grams (4.2 ounces) homemade coconut butter (not coconut oil!)
- 400 grams (16 ounces) white chocolate, chopped
- Cook the raspberries in a small saucepan over medium heat until reduced to about 6 tablespoons (about 3 - 5 minutes).
- Run this through a food mill into a medium pot. Add the chopped white chocolate and coconut butter and mix together until thoroughly combined and the chocolate is melted.
- Place in the fridge for 1 - 2 hours or until it's firm enough to roll into balls. I rolled mine into about 24 balls, each about 1 inch. Store in the fridge, although I let mine at room temperature for about a week and they were absolutely fine.
- If desired, pipe with melted white chocolate, microwaved in 30 seconds increments until melted.